Seeking a part-time order fulfillment associate responsible for fulfilling, packaging, and shipping orders and its associated office work. This is a unique opportunity for a flexible, part-time schedule with the potential for future growth.
- Prepare orders for shipment
- Package orders adhering to the Connected Goods guidelines
- Receive and process incoming inventory including large container shipments
- Receive and process exchanges & returns
- Maintain and organize the warehouse
- Track, monitor and order supplies
- Aid in other projects and tasks as needed
- Occasional office or customer service support when necessary
Ideal Candidate Requirements:
- Experience with e-commerce, order fulfillment, importing/exporting and/or customer service appreciated
- Physical strength and stamina sufficient to stand for 4-5 hours a day
- Availability in December during our holiday season is a must!
- Available Tuesday & Thursday 10-2
- Detail & task-oriented
- A consistent and discerning eye for quality and detail
- Self-motivated & self-starter
- Takes pride in the quality of work
- Friendly disposition
- Creative & eager to learn and grow with Connected Goods
- Must be able to commute to our Bozeman warehouse
How to apply:
Copy & paste the questions below and include with your resume, email to email@example.com with subject line "Open Position".
- How will your strengths best fit the open role?
- Describe a failure in your life, and how you responded.
- Why do you want to work for Connected Goods?
- Describe a significant personal achievement you are very proud of, or when you really exceeded expectations.
- How many hours are you looking to work per week?