Seeking a part-time order fulfillment associate responsible for fulfilling, packaging, and shipping orders and its associated office work. This is a unique opportunity for a flexible, part-time schedule with the potential for future growth.
- Prepare orders for shipment
- Package orders adhering to the Connected Goods guidelines
- Receive and process incoming inventory including large container shipments
- Receive and process exchanges & returns
- Maintain and organize the warehouse
- Track, monitor and order supplies
- Aid in other projects and tasks as needed
- Occasional office or customer service support when necessary
Ideal Candidate Requirements:
- Experience with e-commerce, order fulfillment, importing/exporting and/or customer service appreciated
- Physical strength and stamina sufficient to stand for 3-4 hours a day and able to lift 30 lb
- Availability in December during our holiday season is a must!
- Available Monday & Thursday 10-2
- Detail & task oriented
- A consistent and discerning eye for quality and detail
- Hard working
- Self-motivated & self-starter
- Takes pride in the quality of work
- Friendly disposition
- Creative & eager to learn and grow with Connected Goods
- Able to commute to Vancouver, WA
How to apply:
Copy & paste the questions below and include with your resume, email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "Open Position".
- How will your strengths best fit the open role?
- Why do you want to work for Connected Goods?
- Describe a significant personal achievement you are very proud of, or when you really exceeded expectations.
- How many hours are you looking to work per week?