Hand-spun Ethiopian Cotton Bath Towel - Ribbed
No two designs will be exactly alike giving you a lasting one-of-a-kind product to treasure for years to come.
If you are looking for specific dimensions on a product, please contact us so we can assist in finding the right fit.
- All US orders excluding Hawaii and Alaska over $250 qualify for free standard shipping with code FREESHIP at checkout. Discount codes cannot be combined with any other offers.
- Once an order is placed we cannot make any changes or cancellations prior to shipping.
- We ship via USPS and UPS. At this time, we do not ship to military APO/FPO addresses as a lot of our products are oversized. Shoot us an email if you are interested in a smaller item for an APO/FPO address.
- Please email for expedited shipping options.
- International, Hawaii, Alaska, and over-sized orders will incur an additional charge. Unfortunately, we do not know these charges until we have the order and destination. Any applicable duties and taxes will be assessed upon delivery, to be paid by the order recipient for international purchases. Please note: we don't have any control over customs delays and processing times.
- We do not ship over-sized items internationally.
- Shipping rates are calculated based on product weights and dimensions. Large items, even if they are lightweight, incur higher shipping costs due to the volume of the shipping box.
Returns & Refunds
We unconditionally guarantee all unused or defective merchandise for 14 days from the receipt of shipment. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you may return or exchange any unused or defective merchandise for a prompt refund or exchange.
All items must be in the condition you received them with all hang tags attached and in the original box. Items that are abused, broken, used, washed or damaged may not be returned.
Your form of payment will be credited for the price of the item less the shipping unless the product is determined defective. Handmade products do have variations in size and style. This is a natural occurrence and the nature of handmade. No two designs will be exactly alike giving you a lasting one-of-a-kind product to treasure for years to come. If you are looking for specific dimensions on a product, please contact us before purchasing so we can assist in finding the right fit. The buyer is still responsible for return shipping if the item is being returned because it does not suite a buyer's particular taste. The buyer is also responsible for ensuring the product is safely returned. We are not responsible for damaged or lost items during return transit. If you qualify for and apply the free shipping code and then return the items the original cost of shipping will be deducted from the return credit. Your credit will appear after we have received and processed your returned item through our return procedure.
Please send returns to:
215 Village Center Ln
Bozeman, MT 59718
IMPORTANT: Include your name, order number and reason for return - if this information is not included we will not be able to process the refund.
If you have further questions you may contact us at customerservice(at)connectedgoods(dot)com
Discount codes cannot be combined or applied to any previous or post purchases.
Any order with a quantity of 20 or more is considered a special order and FINAL SALE. It will not be eligible for cancellations, returns, exchanges or refunds.
As-Is and Sample Sale Items
All as-is items and sample items are FINAL SALE. They are not eligible for cancellations, returns, exchanges or refunds.
Handwoven in Ethiopia using time-honored weaving traditions and AZO-free dyes. The best towels out there? We think so! There are seriously soo many uses. The lightweight, quick-drying design allows you to pack them in minimal space and makes them the perfect travel towel. We love them on the plane, at the beach, on a picnic, take it as a wrap, or use them to snuggle a little one on a chilly night. And of course, they are truly gorgeous in the bathroom!
This collection is completely handmade of hand-spun and hand-dyed cotton. The Ethiopian cotton adds a uniquely rich texture that will continue to soften and become more absorbent with each wash/dry.
- 37" x 72"
- 100% cotton
- machine wash and dry beautifully
- absorbent and quick drying cotton
- sold individually
Meet the Artisans
Each piece passes through the hands of over 20 artisans to create these high-quality pieces for you. These women have been able to expand the market for their hand-woven textiles and are paid fair wages.