Storage Basket Set With Leather Handles - Silver
These beautiful African hampers are irresistible whether they're used as a laundry hampers, as a storage containers or just standing as a design pieces. Crafted by a network of more than 100 rural Wolof woman, this laundry hamper provides critical fair trade income for women who face difficulty finding individuals to purchase their baskets locally.
- large: 19"d x 22"t (to top of basket), 28"t (to top of handles)
- medium: 16"d x 16"t (to top of basket), 20"t (to top of handles)
- small: 13"d x 11"t (to top of basket), 13"t (to top of handles)
- woven of plastic strips and millet grass
- sold as set of 3
- this basket set is woven with silver and white salvaged plastic strips and features grey leather handles
- wipe clean
- will have slight variations in design and size as this is a one-of-a-kind handmade product
Meet the Artisans
This item is fairly made in Africa. Each artisan is able to work from the comfort of their own home and community. The fair payment they receive will not be reduced by traveling expenses, childcare costs or haggled prices. The artisans use their earnings to put food on the table and pay educational expenses for their children.